ADAM J KURTZ
Artist & Author
Adam J. Kurtz is the kind of artist that makes you excited to get up in the morning. He is a multi-faceted wizard with titles like designer, illustrator and author of 1 Page At A Time and Pick Me Up, both of which have been translated into over a dozen languages. His illustrations and words are the most positive, healthy reality check that you can give yourself.
Adam has collaborated with Urban Outfitters, Strand Bookstore and the Brooklyn Public Library. He is constantly challenging his audience to channel their emotions and use them as creative fuel. His work has also been featured on Complex, Refinery29, Bustle, Buzzfeed and many other notable platforms.
Adam is currently living and creating in Brooklyn, NY.
We asked Adam to choose a word that ends with -ity that best represents him.
Everything we make and do stems from who we are. Figure yourself out and work from there.
WHAT'S IN ADAM'S TDK 2?
We profiled Adam to find out what he travels with.
- My fave 3.5x5" wire-top notepad
- Double-ended red & blue pencil
- Macbook charger
- iPhone charger
- Pad mini that I own but literally never use when I'm traveling but often bring anyway
- Backup earbuds (first pair is in my coat pocket at all times)
- Fill that little pocket up with single-serve Advil packets!!!!!